Advanced Systems Engineer GWAN
As our Advanced Systems Engineer GWAN, you’ll perform the administration, maintenance and customization of our platforms. From inception you’ll influence the technical direction and make recommendations that optimize the service for our customers. This role provides support to the Global Wide Area Network.
You will be responsible for:
- Administration and support (2nd and 3rd level) of all operated GWAN network;
- Supporting the architecture, design, engineering and implementation of the Amadeus Global Ops GWAN;
- Following relevant development within the IT industry and applying this knowledge;
- Assisting users with technical issues;
- Managing large internal projects and working efficiently within a wider team;
- Providing relevant training to the department staff.
To be considered for this role, you’ll need:
- A University degree in Computer Science, or equivalent;
- Juniper & Cisco skills;
- Traditional FWAN protocol knowledge;
- A track record of presenting and composing reports;
- Technical Management and Project Management experience (advantageous).
Could you maintain the platforms that power the future of travel?