As our DevOps Engineer, you will bring together software development and operations, providing the blueprints to guide projects and the tools to ensure successful implementation. You’ll be attuned to internal processes and be keen to elevate your personal and team efficiency, and do so by producing accurate proposals that influence cutting-edge infrastructure deployment.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, creating, validating and maintaining templates, playbooks, and modules for configuration management and infrastructure deployment tools;
- Participating in the analysis of and document requirements for development of new or improved infrastructure automation;
- Presenting solutions to management with fully formed proposals and documentation;
- Continuously improving team-internal processes, covering design, implementation and validation.
To be considered for this role, you’ll need:
- An Engineering degree (or equivalent subject, or technical field);
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- A strong background in IT operations, processes and best practice.
- Expertise with Cloud platforms like Openstack, AWS, GCE, with knowledge of their respective API’s;
- Good knowledge of installation and administration of Linux/Unix systems;
- Experience in system programming, using languages like Python, Go, Ruby, etc.;
- Excellent communication skills and to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
Could you create the platform that shapes the future of travel?