Our QA Engineer is responsible for coding, debugging, documenting and maintaining the software that keeps travel moving forward. Here you’ll work in a fast-paced, multicultural environment with opportunities to learn and develop in new areas. By monitoring the phases of concurrent projects, you’ll champion brand standards and strive to implement innovation that opens up potential new movements. The work you do here will shape the present and the future of travel.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing test strategy for the overall functional scope, in compliance with the global test strategy;
- Providing input on testability requirements;
- Writing test plans (functional and/or non-functional and/or non-regression);
- Defining test cases from customer’s requirements;
- Designing test cases and developing automated test case scripts;
- Preparing test environment and test data, and executing the test cases.
To be considered for this role, you’ll need:
- A University degree in Computer Sciences, or in an equivalent technical area;
- To be a confident, analytical thinker with strong networking skills;
- Knowledge of script programming languages;
- A background in the travel technology industry (advantageous).
Could you maintain the systems that shape the future of travel?