Senior Product Manager
As our Senior Product Manager, you will take ownership for the entire product lifecycle from conception to inception. It’ll be you behind the product strategy, roadmap and plan, ensuring all are a true reflection of the value proposition of the product, stakeholder expectations and represent a good customer fit. The technical and commercial product success lies with you.
You will be responsible for:
- Eliciting and analyzing requirements from Amadeus BU, customers, CISO, R&D entities, Global Operation, Strategy, Legal, Innovation, Architecture/Governance Teams, and other stakeholders;
- Implementing the transformation towards Cloud services and Cloud based delivery services;
- The entire product lifecycle – from ideation, right through to phase out, you’ll manage the technical and financial dimensions of the product and its evolution;
- Collecting cost analysis for respective products (Transform, Grow, Run), on a recurring basis;
- Feeding into the Amadeus business planning for 3-year Long Term Plan and yearly budget;
- Supporting sales efforts through product presentations and demos with key accounts, and provide expert advice in key customer sales engagement;
- Maintaining strong relationships over Product Life Cycle with involved stakeholders, such as Customers, Development & DevOps team.
To be considered for this role, you’ll need:
- A University degree in IT, Engineering or Marketing;
- Extensive experience working in a fast-paced, global IT environment
- Solid technical product management experience in a hosting, Cloud or Infrastructure as a service environment with demonstrated success in developing and managing products in all lifecycle stages;
- Familiar with IT operations and architecture frameworks: ITIL, TOGAF and IT governance frameworks such as COBIT;
- A background in leading virtual, distributed teams in a matrix organization;
- A deep understanding of the Infrastructure-as-a-Service market, compute, network and storage markets, and PCI compliance requirements;
- Knowledge of Agile methodology, DevOps, Cloud technologies & Virtualisation technologies.
Could you maintain the platforms that power the future of travel?