Senior Software Development Engineer PEGA
Our Senior Software Development Engineer (PEGA) will play an integral role in architecting, implementing and supporting innovation solutions that fulfil operational requirements. The scope of work will include process automation solutions for the highly demanding Amadeus operational business domain. Allowing you the opportunity to have autonomy, while mentoring and empowering junior members of staff.
As part of this role you will mentor more junior staff members on the Amadeus architecture.
You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing user requirements for development of new or improved operational software solutions;
- Participating or coordinating the definition of operational requirements for Amadeus software deliveries;
- Designing, building and delivering feasibility studies and sizing for complex solutions;
- Presenting solutions to management with fully documented and analyzed proposals;
- Interacting with operational and development groups to maintain accuracy on Amadeus architectural knowledge;
- Coordinating the validation/acceptance phase of the product cycle;
- Supporting and coordinating the operational team diagnosis and recover from the service disruptions, report comprehensive status to management.
To be considered for this role, you’ll need:
- A University degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field;
- Solid experience in PEGA PRPC v7.x
- Development experience in PEGA CLSA in V7.x
- Development experience on Unix/Linux systems;
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Languages like C++, Java or equivalent;
- An understanding of scripting languages, including Python, Ruby, Perl and PHP;
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas to management.
Could you maintain the platforms that power the future of travel?