Service Reliability Engineer: Developer
A Service Reliability Engineer: Developer works on the systems that our consumers rely on day-in, day-out to fulfil the travel dreams of their customers. From the once-in-a-lifetime getaways to the weekend city breaks, you make them seamless by fixing bugs and maintaining service delivery for our travel operators. This is a hands-on role and you’ll work on developing code to help optimize system performance. By putting your understanding of monitoring and analyzing into action, you’ll be pivotal in creating the platform that shapes the future of travel.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and using monitoring tools to find problems and resolutions;
- An ultra-highly available platform for Amadeus customers;
- Designing complex systems and coordinating projects;
- Providing hands-on engineering, administration and technical support;
- Building automation to replace existing processes, enabling better time to market.
To be considered for this role, you will have a personality that thrives in a fast-paced 24/7 environment, and you’ll need:
- A University degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience);
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Good knowledge of C, C++ or Java, and Shell, Perl, GO or Python;
- A strong knowledge on Service Oriented Architecture design patterns;
- An understanding of Virtualization Technology (such as EC2, Xen, KVM or OpenStack).
Could you build the platform that shapes the future of travel?