Technical Manager – Security, Compliance and Privacy Architecture
As our Technical Manager – Security, Compliance and Privacy Architecture, you will be accountable for embodying and following the standards defined by the Amadeus Chief Information and Security Office (CISO) and the Technology Platforms & Engineering (TPE) Security and Standards unit. By auditing architecture and design against the defined requirements, you will ensure external audits and certifications are achieved by working in collaboration with the CISO Office. Your core responsibilities will center around creating an environment that supports, and can handle, evolution and change.
You will be responsible for:
- Assessing and proposing architecture security, privacy and compliance measures (effectiveness, appropriateness and costs) together with the responsible system, network and application specialists, software development, design and operations teams;
- Defining and maintaining security and privacy architectural principles and guidelines for operations and product development;
- Providing security architecture consultancy and training for Amadeus technical groups and projects;
- Working closely with the TPE and Development teams involved in the build and running of our software and architecture;
- Identifying and analyzing the major market best practices/trends to contribute to the definition of the Amadeus technology strategy and roadmap.
To be considered for this role, you’ll need:
- A post-Graduate University degree in IT/CS, or equivalent experience;
- Experience in Architecture, including Cloud and Big Data;
- Extensive working experience in a highly challenging, global IT environment;
- Successful track record of working on complex projects and being accountable for work streams and deliverables;
- Excellent knowledge in Privacy, Network, System and Data Security;
- Familiarity with legal and regulatory industry requirements;
- It is desirable to have industry certification in Security or Auditing area (e.g. CISSP, CEHA, CISA).
Could you maintain the platforms that power the future of travel?